11/1/12

Julie Watai Power Loader Self Portrait

Julie Watai Power Loader Self Portrait

Just published yesterday, here is a beautiful new fine art self portrait of Julie Watai wearing Activelink's Power Loader robotic exoskeleton suit. This suit gives its operator superhuman strength and can enable workers to become real life terminator cyborgs. Well, not really. Below is a short demonstration video on how this technology works:



See also:

New Julie Watai Self Portrait

Iiniku Ushijima Photo by Julie Watai

3 comments:

  1. I am sporting the strangest boner I have ever sported.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pic. Looks kind of like Lady Gaga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sadly the Activelink's Power Loader robotic exoskeleton suit is the WRONG TROUSERS for me.
    --No balance.
    --No proprioception of the joints especially the ankles.
    --No fun.
    A normal person would fighting just to balance to stand up--A gimp like me would take one step and be flat on my back like a turtle unable to right himself. Meh.
    I'm gonna be 90+ years old before Japan Inc. perfects a Mech Suit for me that's more functional than my retro, FDR-esque, 1940s, wicker wheelchair.

    ReplyDelete